New feature added to myFRAG
Published: Wednesday, June 8th, 2016
Tags: Fragment Analyzer, myFrag, Regent Kits
AATI has put User Manuals at customers' finger tips through their mobile app, myFRAG
Having quick access to a repository of User Manuals for analysis kits has proven crucial. User Manuals provide detailed information for each respective gel kit, including kit components and information suitable for first time users while detailing the use of the kit and the Fragment Analyzer.
Registered users of myFRAG can now easily access any User Manual for Fragment Analyzer kits quickly through the app. This major update is in response to customer needs to help prevent bottlenecks in sample QC. myFRAG is the companion app to the Fragment Analyzer that was released earlier this year and can be found on Google Play and the App Store for free.
- AATI’s Mutation Screening Method for CRISPR Workflows Featured in GEN
- Federal Scientists Issue Report, State Need for Fragment Analyzers
- FBI’s DNA Support Unit Looks to Purchase Second Fragment Analyzer
- Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. Debuts myFRAG Online
- Interview highlights use of Fragment Analyzer in core laboratories