Greater Des Moines Partnership Awards AATI with Economic Impact Award
Published: Friday, November 18th, 2016
Tags: Awards, Corporate News
Advanced Analytical’s economic impact on Central Iowa formally recognized.
Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. (AATI) was honored to accept the 2016 Economic Impact Award from the Greater Des Moines Partnership at a luncheon held November 17, 2016. The award was presented in recognition of AATI’s commitment to driving economic growth in Central Iowa. Since moving its world headquarters to Ankeny, Iowa in September of 2015, AATI has created 26 jobs with plans for 31 more positions by April of 2018.
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is an association of businesses located in Des Moines, IA and the surrounding areas, and is focused on promoting economic growth in Central Iowa. For over 30 years the Economic Impact Award has been presented to companies that stimulate the economy in Central Iowa through investment, job creation, or facility expansion.
- AATI Strikes Multiple New Alliances in 2017
- AATI and Illumina Partner to Promote Scalable NGS QC Solutions
- AATI Expands International Presence with Opening of Offices in the United Kingdom
- Federal Scientists Issue Report, State Need for Fragment Analyzers
- FBI’s DNA Support Unit Looks to Purchase Second Fragment Analyzer