The Genome Jigsaw
Published: Thursday, September 12th, 2013
Media Release, Nature Publication Advances in high-throughput sequencing are accelerating genomics research, but crucial gaps in data remain. Advances in technology are working to help researchers fill these gaps with ability to read longer sequences faster and more reliably.
Read the entire article.
- AATI Publishes CRISPR Mutation Screening Protocol
- The Fragment Analyzer INFINITY Highlighted in New Products Feature
- Fragment Analyzer improves workflow in clinical setting
- Fragment Analyzer helps unravel the genetics of a classic biology example
- GenomeWeb article highlights AATI's expanding product line