The Fragment Analyzer expands global influence
Published: Monday, August 29th, 2016
Tags: Corporate News, Fragment Analyzer
The influence of AATI and the Fragment AnalyzerTM is spreading around the world.
AATI and the Fragment Analyzer are gaining momentum around the world as more researchers learn about the unparalleled level of accuracy and precision provided by the Fragment Analyzer. Recently, a joint seminar – organized by AATI distributor Fannin Limited and Illumina Sales representatives – was held at Crumlin Hospital in Dublin, Ireland. The seminar focused on Illumina sequencing solutions and the important role the Fragment Analyzer plays in sample QC throughout NGS workflows and was met with an overwhelmingly positive response.
- AATI Strikes Multiple New Alliances in 2017
- AATI’s Mutation Screening Method for CRISPR Workflows Featured in GEN
- AATI and Illumina Partner to Promote Scalable NGS QC Solutions
- AATI Expands International Presence with Opening of Offices in the United Kingdom
- Federal Scientists Issue Report, State Need for Fragment Analyzers