Federal Scientists Issue Report, State Need for Fragment Analyzers
Published: Thursday, August 3rd, 2017
Tags: Corporate News, Fragment Analyzer
Based out of Fort Detrick, Maryland, the U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity has written a report detailing the need of two Fragment Analyzer Automated CE Systems for use in the Armed Forces Medical Examiner System, DNA Identification Laboratory (AFDIL). The report describes how the Fragment Analyzer meets the dynamic requirements of AFDIL and why the QIAxcel Advanced System, 2100 Bioanalyzer, 2200 Tapestation, and the LabChip GX Touch HT do not.
The Fragment Analyzer from AATI is a diverse tool that provides researchers with nucleic acid analysis solutions for any application and any throughput, automating NGS library workflow QC from the evaluation of raw nucleic acids to final library validation with one intuitive instrument. To learn more about the Fragment Analyzer, or to learn more about other applications the Fragment Analyzer can improve, click here.
- AATI Strikes Multiple New Alliances in 2017
- AATI’s Mutation Screening Method for CRISPR Workflows Featured in GEN
- AATI and Illumina Partner to Promote Scalable NGS QC Solutions
- AATI Expands International Presence with Opening of Offices in the United Kingdom
- FBI’s DNA Support Unit Looks to Purchase Second Fragment Analyzer