Diagenode, Inc. and Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. Sign Co-Marketing Agreement
Published: Saturday, October 1st, 2016
Tags: Alliances, Application Notes
Companies agree to co-promotion of their solutions for DNA shearing technologies.
Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. (AATI) and Diagenode, Inc. recently signed a co-marketing agreement for the mutual promotion of their solutions for DNA shearing and smear analysis for a streamlined NGS workflow.
To learn more about integrating Diagenode shearing instrumentation and the Fragment AnalyzerTM Automated CE System, read the Application Note jointly published by AATI and Diagenode.
- AATI Strikes Multiple New Alliances in 2017
- AATI and Illumina Partner to Promote Scalable NGS QC Solutions
- Advanced Analytical and TTP Labtech Sign Co-Marketing Agreement
- Advanced Analytical Enters Strategic Partnership with Integrated DNA Technologies
- US Army, Battelle Memorial Institute & AATI Announce Cooperative Agreement