Automation Enhances Next-Generation Sequencing Workflows
Published: Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
Tags: Corporate News, Fragment Analyzer, Fragment Analyzer INFINITY, Publications
AATI's capillary electrophoresis instruments are ideal for automated workflows.
The Fragment AnalyzerTM and the Fragment Analyzer INFINITYTM were recently featured in an article published by American Laboratory®. The article discussed the trend of genomics laboratories becoming increasingly high-throughput environments and how the instruments made by AATI fit into this changing landscape. Increasingly high-throughput sequencing is driving the need for high-throughput instruments for the quality and quantity assessment of nucleic acid samples. AATI is uniquely suited to fill this niche, offering both semi-automated and fully automated instruments for the analysis of nucleic acids.
Download PDF version
- AATI Strikes Multiple New Alliances in 2017
- AATI’s Mutation Screening Method for CRISPR Workflows Featured in GEN
- AATI and Illumina Partner to Promote Scalable NGS QC Solutions
- AATI Expands International Presence with Opening of Offices in the United Kingdom
- Federal Scientists Issue Report, State Need for Fragment Analyzers