AATI Wins Prestigious Award for Technological Innovation
Published: Friday, November 4th, 2016
Tags: Awards, FEMTO Pulse
On November 3, 2016 AATI was honored to receive an R&D 100 Award for the development of the innovative FEMTO PulseTM Automated Pulsed-Field CE Instrument. For over 50 years the prestigious R&D 100 Award – commonly known as the, "Oscars of Invention" – have recognized pioneering technology and products.
The FEMTO Pulse promises to revolutionize genomics and molecular biology with unprecedented sizing and detection sensitivity of nucleic acids. The enhanced nucleic acid sizing and sensitivity are possible due to a pulsed-field power supply and a carefully designed optical detection system. Single cell nucleic acid analysis, BAC clone sizing, and PCR-free NGS library preparations are a few examples of the cutting-edge applications enabled by the FEMTO Pulse.
- Advanced Analytical Sweeps Prometheus Awards
- Greater Des Moines Partnership Awards AATI with Economic Impact Award
- The FEMTO Pulse Automated Pulsed-Field CE Instrument Recognized as Innovative Product
- AATI to be honored with Economic Impact Award
- GenomeWeb article highlights AATI's expanding product line