Advanced Analytical and TTP Labtech Sign Co-Marketing Agreement
Published: Thursday, March 30th, 2017
Tags: Alliances, Corporate News
Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. (AATI) and TTP Labtech Ltd. have signed a co-marketing agreement to promote joint solutions for high throughput NGS workflows. The automated liquid handling instrumentation manufactured by TTP Labtech complements the sensitivity and ease-of-use of AATI’s QC instruments. Pairing the TTP Labtech mosquito® automated low-volume liquid handlers with the Fragment Analyzer, the Fragment Analyzer INFINITY, or the FEMTO Pulse from AATI provides optimal QC solutions for NGS library construction workflows.
Click here to read the full press release.
- AATI Strikes Multiple New Alliances in 2017
- AATI and Illumina Partner to Promote Scalable NGS QC Solutions
- AATI Expands International Presence with Opening of Offices in the United Kingdom
- Federal Scientists Issue Report, State Need for Fragment Analyzers
- FBI’s DNA Support Unit Looks to Purchase Second Fragment Analyzer