AATI presented at Genome Engineering: The CRISPR-Cas Revolution
Published: Wednesday, August 17th, 2016
AATI attended genome engineering conference.
AATI was in attendance at the Genome Engineering: CRISPR-Cas Revolution conference at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory from August 17 – 20, 2016. Organized by leaders in the field, hot topics at the conference included CRISPR biology, gene drives, genome editing and technology development.
An Application Scientist at AATI, Dr. Kyle Luttgeharm presented his work developing CRISPR mutation identification assays with the Fragment AnalyzerTM.
- AATI’s Mutation Screening Method for CRISPR Workflows Featured in GEN
- AATI Featured in CRISPR Commentary
- AATI Publishes CRISPR Mutation Screening Protocol
- Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. (AATI) is Part of Rewriting CRISPR Workflow
- Genome Editing & Gene Modulation International Congress takes place in Oxford