AATI Strikes Multiple New Alliances in 2017
Published: Wednesday, January 10th, 2018
Tags: Alliances, Corporate News
Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. (AATI) entered into multiple new agreements over the course of 2017 most significantly with long- and short-read sequencer manufacturers. “Our mission is to bring unparalleled quality and service to our customers. These alliances allow AATI to fulfill its promise to help todays researchers reduce time to results through faster and more reliable QC workflows.” Said Steve Siembieda, VP of Commercialization.
In planning for the future our business development team will continue to work with industry leaders to help deliver QC results above and beyond customer expectations.
Learn more about AATI Alliances.
- AATI and Illumina Partner to Promote Scalable NGS QC Solutions
- AATI Expands International Presence with Opening of Offices in the United Kingdom
- Federal Scientists Issue Report, State Need for Fragment Analyzers
- FBI’s DNA Support Unit Looks to Purchase Second Fragment Analyzer
- AATI Releases New Corporate Identity