AATI Publishes CRISPR Mutation Screening Protocol
Published: Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
Tags: CRISPR, Publications
Biotechniques recently published an article by Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. scientists detailing a streamlined and effective mutation screening protocol for CRISPR/Cas9 workflows. Using T7 Endonuclease I, the optimized heteroduplex assay takes full advantage of the resolution and sensitivity of the Fragment Analyzer.
Implementation of mutation screening protocols into CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing workflows poses several inconvenient challenges that result in many researchers proceeding directly to sequencing, wasting time and money on negative clones. An efficient and accurate screening protocol conserves resources and streamlines genome editing protocols by ensuring only positive clones of the correct zygosity move through sequencing.
- AATI’s Mutation Screening Method for CRISPR Workflows Featured in GEN
- AATI Featured in CRISPR Commentary
- The Fragment Analyzer INFINITY Highlighted in New Products Feature
- Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. (AATI) is Part of Rewriting CRISPR Workflow
- AATI presented at Genome Engineering: The CRISPR-Cas Revolution