AATI to be honored with Economic Impact Award
Published: Thursday, September 8th, 2016
Tags: Awards, Corporate News
AATI's growth has had a positive economic impact on Central Iowa.
Over the past several years, Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. has undergone tremendous growth, which has had a strong positive economic impact on Central Iowa. In recognition of this impact, AATI will be honored with an Economic Impact Award by The Greater Des Moines Partnership for our investment in the region’s economic vitality and quality of life. Dr. Steven J. Lasky, CEO of AATI, will accept the award November 16, 2016.
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is a consortium of businesses in the Des Moines area dedicated to facilitating economic growth in the Central Iowa region.
- AATI Strikes Multiple New Alliances in 2017
- AATI and Illumina Partner to Promote Scalable NGS QC Solutions
- AATI Expands International Presence with Opening of Offices in the United Kingdom
- Federal Scientists Issue Report, State Need for Fragment Analyzers
- FBI’s DNA Support Unit Looks to Purchase Second Fragment Analyzer