AATI attends Pacific Biosciences User Group Meetings
Published: Friday, June 17th, 2016
Tags: Fragment Analyzer
Presenters discussed the Fragment Analyzer™ and how it benefits Pacific Biosciences® workflows.
AATI was in attendance for Pacific Biosciences annual international series of User Group Meetings (UGMs). The UGMs provide PacBio customers around the world with the opportunity to learn about the latest advancements in long read sequencing solutions from the industry leader and their partner companies.
AATI had the opportunity to present on the benefits of using the Fragment Analyzer and the High Sensitivity Large Fragment 50 Kb Analysis Kit (DNF-464) when constructing a PacBio SMRTbell™ library. By replacing a couple of the overnight PFGE with the Fragment Analyzer, researchers can reduce their QC time down to one hour each. Steve Siembieda, VP of Commercialization at AATI, said, “In attending this event, I could feel the momentum shifting and the excitement in the air”. The response by UGM attendees was overwhelmingly positive and researchers were eager to learn more about how the Fragment Analyzer fit their needs. In the future, we are looking forward to working with PacBio to replace more of the overnight PFGE runs shortening library prep time even further.
- AATI’s Mutation Screening Method for CRISPR Workflows Featured in GEN
- Federal Scientists Issue Report, State Need for Fragment Analyzers
- FBI’s DNA Support Unit Looks to Purchase Second Fragment Analyzer
- Interview highlights use of Fragment Analyzer in core laboratories
- Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. (AATI) is Part of Rewriting CRISPR Workflow